Microsoft | Freeproductkeys | Twitter | Facebook | Google Plus | YouTube | LindedIn | RSS | Windows 10 Key Online | 100% Valid Windows 7 Key |
Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) is a bespoke client-server platform to protect your desktop and laptops from various vulnerabilities. It is also a perfect solution to keep servers in your network safe from malware and cyber-attacks. The main strengths of Symantec Endpoint Protection come with the fact that it combines virus protection with leading threat protection that will proactively defend your system against the most common and uncommon threats. SEP is incredibly good at detecting viruses, worms and adware and guarantees that no such attack will penetrate your system. As an established top-notch security system, SEP also provides protection against more subtle attacks such as rootkits, spyware and zero-day attacks, that usually overcome standard security measures.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1 administers low maintenance and high power, provides easy to deploy and use management options and finally it communicates with your network to automatically and systematically protect both your physical and virtual systems against cyber-attacks. There are two main product components that come with this package: Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager and Symantec Endpoint Protection client. The first is the management server that manages client computers connected to your network, whereas the latter is a device-local security system to protect your devices from viruses and malware. The following bullet points depict some key features and tasks that SEP implements to keep your network safe:
This version of Symantec Endpoint Protection comes with five client access licenses that would allow you to install the platform on five different systems. Note that this package provides instant download and does not require a physical copy of the product.
What’s new in Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.1?
The following paragraph briefly describes what’s new in this version of Symantec Endpoint Protection. It is important to note that 12.1.5 is the last release update that supports Symantec Protection Centre 2.0 as well as the fact that LiveUpdate Administration Utility 1.0 had reached its end of life so you should migrate to LiveUpdate Administrator 2.x or above.
Symantec Endpoint Protection supports all common operating systems such as Windows, Linux and Mac, however the following paragraph will cover the requirements for Windows platforms only. For additional information on the other operating systems, please visit the official website.
System requirements for Symantec Endpoint Protection client for Windows:
○ 32-bit processor with 1 GHz Intel Pentium III or equivalent
○ 64-bit processor with 2 GHz Pentium 4 with x86-64 support or equivalent
○ Windows XP Home or Professional (32-bit, SP2 or later; 64-bit, all
○ Windows XP Embedded (SP2 and later)
○ Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit)
○ Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit; RTM and SP1)
○ Windows 7 Embedded Standard
○ Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit)
○ Windows 8 Embedded (32-bit)
○ Windows 8.1 (32-bit, 64-bit), including Windows To Go
○ Windows 8.1 Update 1 (32-bit, 64-bit)
○ Windows 8.1 Update 2 (32-bit, 64-bit)
○ Windows 8.1 Embedded (32-bit)
○ Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit; R2, SP1 or later)
○ Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit; R2, SP1, and SP2)
○ Windows Server 2012
○ Windows Server 2012 R2
○ Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 1
○ Windows Server 2012 R2 Update 2
○ Windows Small Business Server 2003 (32-bit)
○ Windows Small Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
○ Windows Small Business Server 2011 (64-bit)
○ Windows Essential Business Server 2008 (64-bit)
The Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager essentially requires the same parameters as the Symantec Endpoint Protection client for Windows with a few major exceptions:
Have us install your software for only:
Microsoft Word 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Excel 2016 for Mac
Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Edition 64-bit. Instant Download